WHITE BREAD in Loaf Tin
WHITE BREAD In Loaf tin
400g Organic Stoneground White Bread Flour
100g White Type “00” flour
1 Tsp Salt
15g Humble Yeast
1 Tsp of Sugar or Honey
2 Dsp Olive Oil
350ml lukewarm water (25°C max.)
Extra flour for kneading
- Put the flours and salt in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Mix the yeast, sugar, water and oil together into a jug and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes for the yeast to initiate the work process.
- Add the yeast mix to the flour mix. Combine and mix together until the dough detach from the side of the bowl. (By hand approx.. 20 minutes) Than place the dough onto a floured worktop and knead for about 10 minutes. Place the dough back into the bowl and cover with an oiled clingfilm or wet teatowel.
- Leave to rise in a warm space for about an two and a half hours or until doubled the size.
- Take out of the bowl and knead again for approx.. 5 minutes. Place into an oiled tin, cover with oiled clingfilm and leave to rise until double again – approximately 2 hours.
- Take off the clingfilm and cook for 28 minutes at 180°C in a fan oven.
- You may want to consider placing the dough in the oven from the minute you switch the oven on. During this preheating time the dough can continue to raise just a little longer.